Technology supporting innovation using popular AI & ML frameworks
The technical expertise of our software engineers covers all mainstream technologies, platforms, and AI and ML frameworks. Logica Infotech developers are familiar with AI and ML frameworks and technologies, like Automated insights generated from AI modeling technologies, Text Analytics for customer support rating & sentiment analytics. Build forecasting models and use predictive analytics and scenario builders for compliance and process metrics patterns.
Integrate applications and data across your enterprise and including legacy data sources. Eliminate complexity by integrating on-premise and cloud application, various data sources. Expose well-formed REST APIs for on-premise applications using a model-driven approach to share with internal and external applications across the Enterprise.
- Languages & frameworks: VB.Net, C# (Web API, MVC, Web Forms), WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, R and Python, RStudio
- Technologies: ASP.Net (.NET 4.0 or core), JQuery, MS SQL Server, WCF, Angular JS, WPF, HTML5, Ajax
- Portal Development: MOSS 2007, SharePoint Server 2013, 2016, 2019 WSS
- Databases: SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017), DB2, MS Access, MySQL
- Communication: .NET Remoting, Web Services (SOAP/HTTP), REST API, AWS, Google Cloud APIs
- Reporting & Business Intelligence: Microsoft Business Intelligence, Microstrategy, QlikView, Crystal Reports, Telerik Reports.
- Integrations: Google Cloud, Salesforce, Slack, QuickBooks, Jira, LinkedIn, DocuSign, HelloSign, DropBox, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint,
Artificial Intelligence Expertise:
- Natural Language Processing
- Duplicate and fraud detection
- Multi-Channel Campaign Automation
- Predictive Customer Modeling
- Real-time Hypertargeting
- Speech-to-text capabilities
- Text extraction by OCR tools/API